- 0-1 Years of systems support experience in the support of applications consisting of complex IT infrastructure, to include break-fix, systems testing, application patching and general systems support activities.
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management and implementation in an IT applications systems environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and process high volumes of work in a timely and accurate manner
- The management and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of system including business requirement design or review, release management, and system issue resolution.
- Should have experience in installation, maintenance and support of all AS/400 systems.
- Should be responsible for all connectivity and devices while providing second and third-line support of all hardware and software within the company, technical and general AS400 support to help desk personnel and junior support staff.
- Assist in daily administration of IBM AS/400 computer hardware and software.
- Assist in installation, configuration and maintenance of AS/400 computer hardware, software, networked devices and AS/400 client-access software, journaling, mirroring software, etc.
- Assist Network Team in daily Windows-based server administration.
- Develop, document and maintain procedures for system utilities, such as backups, restores,
performance tuning, and configurations and perform daily and quarterly backups of production systems and other backups as required.
- Supporting and maintaining the hardware and software infrastructure needs of the company.
- Mentoring and supervising other IT members in the team.
- Maintaining data backup, ensuring data security.
- The coordination of trouble tickets and change management to Service Level Agreements (SLAs).