- 8+ Years of systems support experience in the support of applications consisting of complex IT infrastructure, to include break-fix, systems testing, application patching and general systems support activities.
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management and implementation in an IT applications systems environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and process high volumes of work in a timely and accurate manner.
- The management and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of system including business requirement design or review, release management, and system issue resolution.
IBMi L3 administration:
Upgrades: OS, PTF, HMC, Firmware, VIOS, Tape library/drive.
Projects : New infra build, DC migration, L&S, DR, Server scratch build, SLIC install, Server decommissioning, server migration, and planning. Dynamic LPAR mobility, VIOS install, BRMS environment setup, VTL configuration, etc.
Tools: POWER HA, BRMS, MIMIX, QEDD, Nimsoft, VTL, Axway, Macro4, Razlee, Robot, AJS, etc. 3rd party toll installation and management.
IBMi architect (cloud and DC):
- Design: Performing Due diligence, LLD, HLD, Rightsizing the target infra (DC or cloud)
- Migration: New infra build, server migration planning, and implementation, L&S, DR implementation, BRMS redesign, Server decommissioning, runbook preparation.
- Strategy: Performed IBM i migration based on L&S, Storage replication, host replication, tape restore migration strategy
- Solution creation for IBM i server migration and configuration.
- RFP, RFQ, RFI, RACI, SLA, and vendor management
- BOM, quotes, sizing, LLD, HLD, and billing management
- POC and POV for customer/new technology