Experience L2: – min 3+ yrs. to 5 yrs.
Experience L3: – min 6+ yrs. to 8 yrs.
Experience L4: – min 8+ yrs. to 10 yrs.
Shifts/Hrs.: Flexible with shift hours (US/UK shift)
Ubuntu administration experience will be an added advantage
Experience in automating and orchestrating on-premises and multi-cloud resources using open source tools
A working understanding of code and script (Python, Go, JSON, Bash)
Experience in VMware, RHEV, KVM, or other virtualization technologies
Experience in Cloud-based technologies such as Amazon, Azure, VMware cloud, etc. will be added advantage
Experience in the configuration and management of open source technologies and solutions
Experience with the following technologies:
- SUSE manager
- High Available Environment
- Pacemaker cluster and SBD
- iSCSI and NFS
- Deep troubleshooting in SUSE Linux and Linux flavors
- HPE DL Servers
- HPE C-Class 7000 blades
- HPE Synergy
- HPE iLO
- Fiber Channel (FC)
- FCoE (Fiber Channel over Ethernet)
- AWS S3, Object Storage/Block Storage will be added advantage
- Dell EMC, Hitachi, Promise VTRAK Storage
- Worked alongside global partners in a 24×7 environment.
- Worked in a Global role
- Worked in a geographically dispersed team
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience supporting Red Hat/CENTOS or other Linux flavors
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience in the deployment, management, and monitoring of SUSE Linux and HA environment
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrated experience with Ansible scripting
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience in Designing new solutions and continuous Improvement in a Production environment
- Minimum 1 year of experience in prem or cloud virtualization technologies and services.
- Minimum 1-year experience in capacity planning, system and service performance analysis, and tuning of HA and complex environments.
- Familiarization or experience with the following technologies
- SUSE Linux and Vendor management,
- ITIL standard
- NAS and SAN ( NetApp, and other leading storage providers)
- RHEL/CentOS , OEL etc
- Experience in planning and executing Cluster Upgrades
- Experience in SUSE Linux Upgrade path and SP management