We provide several options for business continuity on Windows and Linux servers. Each will provide your company with our expert and dedicated recovery service, should you need to declare a disaster due to an unplanned system outage.
Disk Backup and Recovery with EVault
EVault disk-to-disk data backup and recovery employs WAN-optimized data transfers, endto-end encryption, data reduction (source-side and back-end), and single-pass restores. It minimizes bandwidth usage, backup windows, and storage needs; ensures security, privacy, and compliance; and enables reliable point-and-click restores.
- Recover in 12-24 Hours
- Eliminate daily tape management cost
- Eliminate offsite tape storage costs
- Eliminate the uncertainty inherent with tape backups
- Fully managed disk-to-disk backup and recovery solution
- Simple and fast data restore process
- Secondary data backup to EVault cloud
Disk-to-Disk Backup with Double-Take RecoverNow
Continuous data replication with Double-Take RecoverNow provides a continuously updated copy of critical data at a remote site, which minimizes a data loss should a recovery be necessary. This is more reliable, less complex and takes less time than traditional recovery from tape media.
- Recover in less than 24 Hours
- Continuous data protection (CDP)
- Full-server backup and recovery
- Any-point-in-time recovery
High Availability System Protection (HA) with Double-Take Availability
Recover your entire Windows servers on-demand with the Server Recovery Option. Double-Take Availability provides a single solution to continuously protect and recover an entire server, including the OS, applications, and data. Using the Double-Take Server Recovery Option, multiple servers can be replicated to a single image server and recovered on-demand to new hardware after a system failure or a disaster.
- Ensures minimal data loss
- High availability during outage
- Remote availability
- Replicates changes in real-time
- Supports most servers and platforms
- Self-configuring, self-monitoring and self-healing features
- Improves performance by compressing the protected data before it is sent