Do you know your website is vulnerable to security threats? Predators can target your web applications. Have you ever thought about how this attack impacts your business? Do not expose your organization to such threats. Adhere to application security norms to protect your website and applications.
Check out the common targets of web application attacks:
- One of the common targets is content management systems like WordPress
- SaaS applications are also vulnerable to security threats.
- You also cannot miss out on attacks on database administration tools.
Don’t ignore web application security at any cost:
Hackers target web applications on a large scale due to specific reasons.
- Source codes are complex and so one may miss out on the vulnerability factor. This makes malicious code manipulation easy for hackers.
- Automation of these web application attacks is possible. This makes it possible to indiscriminately attack thousands of targets at the same time.
Just think about the consequences that you must face in case of web application attacks.
- Sensitive data thefts can cost you dearly.
- Your relationship with your clients suffers a negative impact.
- You may have to face issues like revoked licenses.
- Legal proceedings can burn a hole in your pocket
Megamax protects you from the most common web application threats?
Web application attacks target the application directly or they can launch an attack on the users. Cross-site scripting, denial of service, SQL injection, data breach, CSRF, etc. are the common types of attacks. Flaws in authentication are also a potential threat. Discrepancies in the logic of applications also make the application vulnerable to attacks.
Time to opt for Megamax application security testing solutions:
Megamax IT Services has experts who have years of experience in application security testing. Our experts check the potential vulnerabilities in the web application. The client is given solution based on this analysis.
- We make use of dynamic that is automated testing and Static that is manual testing.
- With automated testing, we check for security issues in the system and the underlying frameworks.
- Manual testing is more intrusive where the source code is tested for security vulnerabilities.
Improve web application security with solutions from our experts:
- Our experts work on the improvement of web application security by protecting against DNS attacks as well as application layer and DDoS.
- Get protection against malicious HTTP traffic with a web application firewall.
- The firewall protects cross-site scripting, SQL injection cross-site forgery.
- Get DNS security with DNSSEC protection.
Almost every business has moved to the online platform. You can very well imagine how critical web application security is. But for this, you have to connect with the application security experts of Megamax IT Services.
Approach us for customized and complete web application security solutions. Our professionals analyze all the details of the website and the applications. They gather details about the possible vulnerabilities in the applications. Based on this information we provide application security solutions to our clients.
So, it is time to connect with our application security experts right away. Our security experts are just a phone call away!