The year 2020 was a roller-coaster ride for everyone. Along with the Covid Pandemic, 2020 brought a trend of changes in the world. And to adapt to these changes, many organizations shifted their operations online. This shifting increased the usage of online tools and software for all kinds of office and educational purposes, and it also brought the need for IT security.
With the increasing dependence on technology and the internet, IT security is rising in 2021. The need to work from home created a demand for a lot of things such as a high-speed network, a proper working device, etc. But, most importantly it demanded IT security as well.
With millions of offices connected through the Internet, more data was being stored and exchanged on the digital channels. In addition to this, people have also started to store their data on cloud devices for backup purposes. Now that more and more data is stored in cloud systems or devices connected to the internet, the risk of being cyberattacked and Ransomware is increasing.
What is Ransomware?
Ransomware is a malicious extraction software that encrypts your data and blocks your access. In addition to this, it threatens to publish your data and allows you to access it only after paying a fixed cost. Once you pay the ransom account to the attacker, you’ll be given access to the data.
Some examples of Ransomware are:
- WannaCry (2017)
- Petya (2017)
Source of Ransomware – Trojan, is used to implement Ransomware in the system. The user or victim is misled and made to download a file that contains this virus or opens an email attachment to transfer the virus to the system. This is the reason, it is advised to not click on unknown links and open spammy emails from your mailbox.
Fortunately, there are several measures you can take to protect your data and system from these kinds of attacks. A few of them are:
- Having Backup
- Keeping your device and software updated.
- Using reputable security software
- Developing a system recovery and data protection plan
- Hiring an “IT Infrastructure setup and support and Service Management (IMS).”
Megamax Services is an IT solution provider company.
We provide complete IT managed services and IT infrastructure setup. We are dedicated to delivering comprehensive System Integration solutions with IBM I (a.k.a. AS/400) Solutions and Support.
Headquartered in Noida, Megamax continues to deliver excellent IT services since 2012. Megamax is committed to providing top-notch business consulting companies to companies across the world. Along with this, it is a customer-centric company and makes sure that all its customers are satisfied and happy with the services.
Their primary goal is to give the best quality and effective IT infrastructure solutions and IT security at an affordable price. They take quality-improving measures every day and aim to be the best possible company.
It is a process of integrating or connecting all the physical and virtual components of an organization’s system. The process involves connecting all elements into one larger system in a need to improve efficiency.
Therefore, it increases the productivity and security of their operations.
In simple words, System integration is the best way to interconnect the different systems in your organization. A better connection helps in establishing a better workflow and the flow of information as well.
In the coming years, the service integration and management market are evaluated to accelerate at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.2 percent (2021-2026).
But! Not to worry!! Megamax Services provides effective System Integration solutions according to your needs. Out solutions at Megamax services are aimed to maximize your organization’s productivity and ROI as well.
IBM Solutions and Support by Megamax Services
We at Megamax provide a wide range of services. These services include hosting center infrastructure, hardware, bandwidth, and AS/400 application software expertise. In addition to this, we have all the required resources hardware, software, services, implementation, education, and support to develop a full-fledged solution system for your business.
And let us tell you something! With the help of our amazing and super knowledgeable team, we are a member of the IBM Partner World Program for Managed Service Providers (MSP). To help you understand better, IBM Partner World Program comprises an elite group of IBM Business Partners.
These business partners are the ones who have invested in developing skills to achieve a high level of market performance in providing managed services and solutions.
Being an IBM Managed Service Provider also signifies that Megamax services have committed to delivering a high level of proven customer satisfaction.
What we offer:
- Systems study, Analysis, and Response Evaluation
- Product Recommendation based on Knowledge and Fitment to Customer Requirements
- End to End Deployment
- Product Installation, Configurations, and Customization
- Integration Testing with Applications and Infrastructure
- Rollout and hand holding
Skill Sets Availability (Off-Site)
- Risk Mitigation
- Proactive Support
- Reducing Cycle-Time
- Maximum System Availability
- Minimum up-front investment on I.T. Infrastructure
IT Automation Services:
- Automation of Information Technology Infrastructures
- Desktop Maintenance & Management
- Server Maintenance & Management
- Network Maintenance & Monitoring
- Measurement of Information Technology Infrastructure Performance
- Audit of Information Technology Infrastructure (Hardware & Software)
- On-Site and Off-Site Modules
- Customized MIS reports
IBMi Support in India:
IBMi is an operating system developed by IBM to power its minicomputers and enterprise servers. It is known for its exceptional security and business resilience.
Megamax Services provides a broad base of knowledge and offerings on the iSeries platform. Our solutions include :
- Hosting center infrastructure,
- And, AS/400 application software expertise.
IBM i (a.k.a. AS/400) Managed Services
- System Management, Hosting & Monitoring
- Hardware sales
- System Recovery & Data protection
- Legacy AS/400 Data Hosting
IBM i (a.k.a. AS/400) Business Software Solutions
- Application Modernization
- Automated Data Collection and barcoding
- EDI implementation and support services
- eBusiness Customer and Supplier Portals
- IT Consulting Services
- Custom Programming and support
Conclusion – Being living in the era of remote working and high-end technology, businesses need to adapt to systems that connect them and also need to focus on software solutions and services that increase productivity and accelerate the growth of business as well.
It is also important to keep a tough check on IT security and make sure all the systems of the organization are well protected with Megamax services.
Why Choose Megamax?
There are so many companies in the world. So, why would you choose us? Keep reading, and we’ll help you know about it –
- We are customer-centric – We work according to our client’s requirements, and client satisfaction is our topmost priority.
- Whether Windows or Linux, we have multiple options for both of them.
- We provide effective business solutions at affordable prices.
- We guarantee technical support for all our systems.
- We are located globally and thus available for you at three different locations, i.e. USA, UK, and India.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started.
Want to know more about us? Just head to www.megamaxservices.com. Looking for a contact number to speak to us? Just dial 1800 257 1003 and we are there for you!